AND

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

caucasian female

Pictures of Meet up with an older

Meet up with an older - London

I am a 22 year old caucasian female here who is wanting and looking to meet up with an older man (ages 30-possibly 45). I am hoping to find a man who is in great shape, takes care of himself and is a nice guy. I have never been with an older man, but lately have been feeling a desire to communicate with one and eventually meet up. Trust me, I don't have any issues with finding guys my own age and in fact have mostly guy friends, but I have wondered what it would be like to be with an older man. No one knows about these thoughts as I will only be ridiculed for feeling this way by friends and especially family, so I am looking for something discreet. I am easy going and laid back. I have my own transportation. So if you are a patient man, and interested in communicating via email first, then talking on the phone and eventually meeting up, send me a message. I hope for you to be in good shape as I am in shape.

If you are looking for an "immediate hook up" then please pass me by "disouzasingle" at gmail

1 comments:

Shamim said...

drop of ur cell number at my email id