AND

Wednesday, January 27, 2010




Nam:geme
Age :23
City: Northern Ireland
Height: 5' 4
About :

I Was born and raised up in Asia and I have been lucky to have chances to come to UK. Seemingly I'm submissive but actually out-spoken. Not talkative but do have sense of humor.Somewhat shy but affectionate.I enjoy going to movies, visiting galleries. I had dated Western guys in my city and my last BF was from Los Angeles.I am planning to come to
ireland for a business trip, i have no friends there.I am looking for guys of age 18-40 of age, i make sure i will make u happy when we meet in uk.

if interested contact me at "diana.hyn" at gmail.com

I am interested in:A Relationship - Marriage - Dating - An Activity Partner
Email: Click here

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My number 00923068097558