AND

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Salma From England

 looking for a serious relationship hope to find my true love lead to marriage 30 to 60 - East Kilbride



Pictures of  looking for a serious relationship hope to find my true love lead to marriage 30 to 60
 looking for a serious relationship hope to find my true love lead to marriage 30 to 60 - Women looking for Men


im simple women and i have a big heart im cute and romantic, loving person faithfull, beautifull eyes. long hair.and thats my attaracted to men. and my face.cute...mhmmm? thats me ...... hehehehe...... if u dont blieve me see me in the WEBcam

I am a beautiful, intelligent, elegant, classy lady from Philippines I am 28 years old.I am kind, sincere, and well educated.I have a very good personality, and appearance, and a tender heart.I am working and living in Philippines im born in dec. 26 .I am looking for a serious relationship, hope to find my true love,

lead to marriage.Please don`t play games

THIS IS MY EMAIL ADD prettyladykristine@yahoo.com and this is my mobiline 639287081647



Give The Comments

0 comments: